Sunday, April 11, 2010

Still Going...

Well it's 8a.m. and I am now 12 loads in, all of which have been folded and or hung up and put away. Besides the agonizing, excruciating, menacing back pain I think I am on a pretty good role. I am now going to try and get a few hours of sleep and hope that when I wake up I will be able to stand on my own two feet. Side Note- Molly crawled into bed with Xander and they have both been cuddling and sleeping together all night. Best thing about Molly so far is her ability to keep Xander asleep at night. So off to bed and will start the Laundry back up in a few hours, hopefully....

New Development as I am typing, Basher is off to the Swap Meet and is leaving both kids here. So let's hope everyone sleeps in so Mama can at least a few hours of sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment