Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wide Awake @ 4 am..Thanks Earthquake...

So yes we just had an earthquake 4.4 apparently. Now everyone is awake, yeah... I was already awake just getting ready to go to bed when the earth had itself a lil shake. My husband woke up, then Nolan. Right before the quake Molly and BoBo were acting really weird, they were both laying on the floor just starring up at the ceiling being really still. How do dogs know these things? Thank god it was just a lil one but it still freaks me out given what's going on in the world. I mean I worry are we next in line for a major quake? You can't help but think about it. So I went online to see how big it was and I noticed that just over the last 7 days we have had quite a few, 3.0, 2.8, 3.8, 4.0 etc. that is unsettling. I didn't feel any of them and I am sure we have quakes all the time, but I like it better when I am not aware of it. So note to self "Do Not Go Online and Look at the Earthquake Maps", stay blissfully ignorant..So now I am going to attempt to get Molly to sleep, but first I have to convince Nolan to go back to his own bed. This should be a lot of fun. Since he is now wide awake spouting his theories of what causes an Earthquake. Nolans theory as he explained to me is this "Mom I think the Earth just has gas, thank god it was only a fart and it didn't take a shit on us" now how can you argue with that logic. FYI when we do have a earthquake it's nice to know that you can count on your twitter family for instant info and support. I mean people were on twitter tweeting before the quake ended, it's a lil freaking but entertaining and since I also got on twitter to get info I guess I am officially a twitter freak as well and am basically making fun of myself right now..lol Good Night.. and Dear Earth Please Stay Still, Thank You, Love Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment